At Frenchies Modern Nail Care, cleanliness and sterilization of the studio and all tools is of utmost importance. We truly care about the health and well-being of each guest, and we guarantee a clean and fresh environment at every visit. We go above and beyond industry standards, and exceed regulations to ensure each guest is safe and comfortable. We know that sterilization is the only form of infection prevention that can kill all bacterial, viral, and fungal organisms, so we take it very seriously.
So what really makes Frenchies different?
- Sterilization is performed in a medical-grade autoclave, which utilizes steam under pressure to kill all contaminates. An autoclave is a fancy way of saying a pressure chamber that sterilizes the tools inside. We use it in our three-step disinfection process on each and every tool that is used on Frenchies guests.
- Sealed pouches with disposable tools - like files and birch wood sticks - are only opened at the start of the service and in view of our guests, and are disposed of at the end of the service. If you'd like to take the disposable tools home with you, they're all yours...in the cute Frenchies pouch!
- We don't use tools or products that you may see in other nail salons (even though most of them are illegal...):
- Credo knives (foot razors)
- Cheese graters
- Acid-based products like callous removers or acid primers (Yes, there are places that actually use acid!)
- Porous tools (They can carry infection because they can't be sterilized)
- Products that create unpleasant smells, including acrylic nails